Covid-19 Global Update :Alao, International Business man Advice Plateau Residents & Nigerians
" Don't take Governments gentiliy for granted
*Urges Nigerians to abide by basic hygienic laws
THE young and dynamic chief executive officer of high rise Marias hotels, Prince Abayomi Alao has spoken out his view on the rising rate of Covid 19 and warned people not to take Governments gentle ease of lockdown for granted
In a long chat up with CERUTTI MEDIA GROUP, he opened
" In truth, first we must all thank God that stil alive many are dying this pandemic is real
" And the people must not take the cssual ease of lockdown for granted
" For days now,we at Maria's have taking precautionary measures to protect and safeguard our esteem customers by Deployment of Security Guards at the entrances of all our premises to check temperatures using hand-held scanners.
• Automatic sanitizer dispensers located close to the entrances of our locations.
• Hourly cleaning of counters, tables, and chairs. disinfecting all our rooms and offices.
• Hourly cleaning of commonly used facilities like the hallway, multipurpose hall , reception, laundry and toilets.
• Suspension of all large gatherings in the hotel to avoid widespread community transmission
• Encouraging our customers to adopt all the safety measures to protect themselves from Coronavirus by wearing face masks in public places, washing their hands regularly with sanitizer. We also encourage the use of electronic transaction channels, instead of cash transactions as research suggests that while viruses survive on most surfaces for around 48 hours, paper money can transport a live flu virus for up to 17 days.
ON THE FUTURE, HE STATED
"I am optimistic that by working together and caring for one another, we will get through this challenging time together.
The state government is doing their best to curtail the pandemic by shutting down all public places schools, markets, shops, hotels, restaurants, etc.
The state government must tread with caution by ensuring we have the needed Test kits in place and palliatives measures in place as we all know Nigeria is still a developing country where citizens live from hand to mouth from daily earnings and we must be mindful of a total lockdown of our economic activity as the consequence could be worse than the consequences of Coronavirus.
We appreciate the efforts of the federal government by shutting down all land, sea, and air bothers to curtail the spread as all the index cases are all imported from China, America, and European" he opined
Post a Comment