AT THE NATIONAL INTEGRITY AWARD 2023..........BISHOP JOSEPH IGHALO SPEAKS CANDIDLY ON THE HARSH ECONOMIC STATE OF NIGERIA.
Bishop Dr Joseph Ighalo Edoro, is a highly respected clergyman, big stage conference speaker and entrepreneur
He is the Leader of ‘A Touch From Heaven International Ministry
Only last weekend he was at his usual firebrand vintage self when he delivered the key note paper at the 2023 National Integrity Award edition 3 held at the prestigious Golden Gate Resort Lagos
The Cerutti Media Group team was there live and jotted down these few thoughts about the current harsh state of Nigeria's economy
• Let us not be further decieved by ourselves: Nigeria is no longer the same sweet sound Nigeria of old
• The sad state of living standard by the average Nigerian.has defy several economic experts
• There is no day you will get to the market that you will not find prices of goods on the far increase,not to talk of prices hike from public transporters & Ubar drivers who can charge you up to 20-25k from mainland to deep island in what was about 7 k before
• Things are getting so bad that last week a man in desperate need of just ten thousand naira to save his sick wife had to deposit his car to get the money
• Do you know a bag of rice now goes for about 65k? You then ask how much is the minimum wage?
• We are now at our lowest ebb ... something drastic must be done before we go further down the ladder; if we don't wake up fast our country will be in danger ( doom)
• I give parliatives every now and then to many poor homes, where and who will I run to for my own?
• How are you expected to feel when business you into in past and enjoying is now shadow of it's old self because of our harsh economic climate?
• The true state of Nigeria today is the Rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer
•To survive in Nigeria now ,you must be actively involved in critical thinking that must see you think outside the box
• I beg to appeal... untill people on the top of our government bring in experts in economy and put them as CEO's to run Nigeria as proper organization... I don't see much bright light ahead for us
• Indeed Nigeria is in a sad state of serious problems and the earlier we tell ourselves the bitter truth, the better for us " that is Bishop Dr IGHALO for you on sad state of Nigeria today
© Cerutti Media Group
F: World Industry Leaders Magazine