A SPECIAL BIRTHDAY TRIBUTE /MINI BOOK BONUS: CONSUMMATE STYLE CONNOISSEUR TURNED ABUJA BIG TIME PROPERTY PRACTITIONER,CASSANDRA MARTINA SPEAKS IN SPECIAL QUOTES ,AND GIVES GOD THE GLORY FOR HER SUCCESS
‘NEVER CEASE TO PUSH HARD IN LIFE’
BY MIKE CERUTTI OSAGIE
‘NEVER CEASE TO PUSH HARD IN LIFE’
THE WELL KNOWN,STYLE EXPERT AND BUSINESS LADY CASSANDRA NGOZI MARTINA , ON OCCASION OF HER BIRTHDAY TODAY, MOTIVATES YOU WITH A RARE 25 CLASSIC QUOTES
· *A Cerutti Media + Books Inc. Exceptional Birthday Bonus Exclusively For All To Learn
On the occasion of the special birthday of the well known STYLE collector turned property estate DEALER ‘ Cassandra MARTINA today, (18th FEBRUARY 2018) CERUTTI MEDIA + Books Inc, is enchanted to produce this deluxe, a MAGNUM OPUS (piece de resistance) for the souvenir of global youths and the old school in general on the need to always push hard in life and never give up on their dreams. )
THE Holy books have always advocated the need for all morals to think deep about commerce, most successful personalities in the Holy books were people that never focused on just one trade
For example, King Solomon, one of the wisest, greatest and richest Kings that ever lived, lectured that it is good for men to cast their bread upon many water, for after a few days it must surely paid dividend
The art of casting ones bread upon many waters easily reminds one of our subject matter today, in person of Lady Cassandra Martina, the Abuja based business woman and fashion mystique
Just like African richest woman, Chief Mrs. Foloruinsho Alakija, Cassandra has her root in marketing and secretarial profession, from there she branched out to dwell in a life of fashion designing where she was privileged to design for the high and women of means, including her close friend, sister and benefactor, late first lady Mrs. Marian Babangida
But today is not a day for long history, after close marking her for years, we are are delighted to present her SELECT premium Quotes-prelude to her future STORY IN BOOK FORM
* Am not the prettiest lady or the most stylish lady in town, but am covered by extra special GRACE of God
* Your freedom from poverty is in your hands your talent and faith.use it and maximize it to the end
*In business or in the art of salesmanship, the place of perseverance cannot be overestimated.... you must preserver and hold on to your prospect till they are tired of you and cave in
* In business or life , you cant make it big time and legitimately if you are not covered by Gods Grace and favor
* It is strange.some tell God they want to be rich and it ends there, you cannot tell God you ant to be rich and refuse to work and save diligently
* In life, there is nothing like a poor fine man, tat is strange tag, your money your defense the holy book says
* My name is Ngozi, i BELIEVE IN POWER OF NAMES, MY NAME MEANS BLESSINGS AND MY CALLING IS TO BLESS the world with my talent in designs and passion for Gods work
* FroM my childhood day, am woman people look for, am not a desperate lady, it snot boast, it is gift from God
* When fashion is inborn in you, you cannot let go.. you will want to stay with it till death "
*Dont tell me to live fashion and face my other business full time, unless perhaps you want to take my breath away
* TO me , your mage and your dress attitude is next greatest command after love your neighbor as yourself and HAVE NO OTHER GOD BUT GOD
* It shall be well" is a lazy mans prayers.How can it be well if you do not work hard toward your goal and aim to actualize your moderate dream before your leave this world?
*3 THINGS can make me fall in love with a strange............ how you use your talent, your humility and your love and reverence of God THE CURATOR OF UNIVERSE
*IT IS my idea of loyalty where junior staffs, senior workers , subjects and co only smile and merry when their principal or CEO is happy over progress in the organization
* You cannot claim to love God if you cannot love and help a mortal who is genuine in need of your help
CERUTTI MIKE OSAGIE , ‘The African wordsmith’ is the very definition of a grass to grace successful people /renaissance or modern day luxury writer, who is continually setting standards for global youths on need to apply massive work ethics, excellence and dedication to their various filed of calling.
Originally a sport writer, before being converted by Africa’s foremost publisher, Chief Nduka obaigbena, Chairman and Editor-in-Chief of THISDAY newspaper, to a people/life style writer, Cerutti Osagie has since expanded his talent to deeper area of writing from style, to branding, to business, inspirational, to politics and is today carving a niche as a premier luxury wordsmith.
A well travel connoisseur of successful brands, from the word go is has been in the wings and is the current award winning best style writer, best celebrity prolific writer and teens favorite young charity personality of the year on account of his tireless effort of bring world attention on plight of the blind and orphanages in the society.
An avid reader and prolific writer, he, remains one of the few success stories writers of the rich and famous globally and has written on a large number of them over the last few years, his online blogs: www.worldindsutryleaders.blogspot.com/www.cerutticlassicalcollection.blogspot.com and http.//brandcerutti.wordpress.com are highly oxygenated reference point for those who wish to read on the world famous brand names/product. Daily, manifold people from all over the world go to his site to see what is new in the beautiful world of luxury.
He can be reached on for speaking engagement or WORLDWIDE MEDIA advisory role via:+27 7O42631895 (WASAP #)
FULL VIEW. ..http://worldindustryleaders.blogspot.com.ng/2017/04/g-ceruttiworld-industry-leaders-onlin.html