3 Heavy Quotes By One Of Africa's Richest Magnate,Patrice Motsepe That Can Transform Your Mindset As A Worker
•I'm a sinner. I fumble. People must see me as one of them. The things that worry them, must worry me.
• One has to set high standards... I can never be happy with mediocre performance
•My parents insisted that we should always be respectful, never forget where we come from and that we are part of the challenges facing our people.
• Brief Fact on the mogul Patrice Tlhopane Motsepe
- He was born 28 January 1962
- He is one of South African's most respected mining magnate. He is the founder and executive chairman of African Rainbow Minerals, which has interests in gold, ferrous metals, base metals, and platinum.
- He also sits on several company boards including being the non-executive chairman of Harmony Gold, the 12th largest gold mining company in the world, and is the deputy chairman of Sanlam.
- In 2012, Motsepe was named South Africa's richest man, topping the Sunday Times' annual Rich List with an estimated fortune of R20.07 billion ($2.4 billion).....
- In 2003, he became the owner of football club Mamelodi Sundowns and in 2016 his dream of ruling African football was achieved
-In 2013, he joined The Giving Pledge, committing to give half his wealth to charitable causes
* Wordsmith by:
" Czar of letters"
Mike Cerutti Osagie - best selling Writer of lifestyles of the rich & successful
He can be contacted simply via : firstname.lastname@example.org
- I have always regarded Sir Patrice highly
He once carried his office in briefcase and he
was born poor with his father selling food & drinks to poor miners to pay his fees
In 2006 I wrote Motsepe a letter stating my desire to meet him
He replied that if am in Cape town he can see me the following year and in 2007 cape Town
fashion week at the civic centre we met for a coffee drink and few minutes chat at the civic centre
Most south African billionaires are quite accessible if your intension is clear
We @ world Leaders. Com
wishes Motsepe well
in his much cherished charity love