GLOBAL MONEY WEEK: TOP BANKS CEO'S TEAMS OF WIT CBN MAGEMENT TEAM... GOES TO SCHOOL TO MENTOR YOUNG STUDENTS ON ESSENCE OF GOOD MONEY MANAGEMENT
As part of the continuation of the extensive Global money week program, expected to stretch the whole week, the Central Bank of Nigeria WILL today collaborate with the bankers committee to take financial education to schools across the country.
Today deposit money banks CEOs with their top executives joined by the CBN top Management and other executives will leave their offices and go to schools to engage students under the National Financial Literacy Framework programme of the Schools reach out and Mentoring.
School children will be taught basic financial topics, concepts and social issues.
The aim is to drive financial education knowledge among this target segment so that they can imbibe positive financial habits at their young age and grow up to be financially disciplined adults.
The presence of these personalities will be role models to the children.
Meanwhile, also part of the global money week, all road will lead to the Methodist Girls College , Yaba where CBN Deputy Director, Hajia Khadejah Kasim will lead a delegation to take part in a mentoring program for the students tagged mentoring the youths of today to read
*SPECIAL TIPS: BENEFIT OF MENTORING LITTLE CHILDREN
Some of the specific benefits for mentoring young people, researchers have discovered include the following:
· 1. An improved sense of health and well-being
· 2. An enhanced self-image and sense of self-worth
· 3. A sense of feeling valued and appreciated
· 4. A sense of feeling competent and accomplished
· 5. A sense of spiritual fulfillment
· 6. A feeling of having gained deeper insights into one’s own childhood experiences
· 7. A deeper understanding of and appreciation for one’s own children
· 8. A sense of satisfaction from "giving back to the community"
· 9. A sense of feeling needed
· 10. A feeling of being respected by others for contributing to society in a very important way
A SPECIAL GLOBAL MONEY WEEK /CBN PROJECT REPORT
BY CERUTTI MEDIA GROUP
· E: firstname.lastname@example.org
· CORPORATE NETWORK +234 7042631895