CERUTTI MEDIA BUSINESS & LIFE TIPS SERIES: THE ART OF HELPING OTHERS TO THE PEAK
In his blockbuster book,HOW SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE THINK,author and motivational speaker says " I believe that no person can be successful in this life without helping other people. It doesn't matter how rich he becomes,how famous,how admired or respected. Awards and rewards count for little,if only living a person has done is for himself"
A brief guide to giving.
"When we grow old, there can be only one regret, not to have given enough of ourselves".
1. Giving should come from the heart. No attachments, no “IOU’s,” and no expectations.
2. Giving is an individual matter that should be thought through in the privacy of one’s own heart.
3. Giving isn’t about gaining fame, admiration, or attention.
4. Giving allows us to receive both material benefits (mentioned above) and spiritual benefits. Spiritual benefits can include favor, multiplication of one’s resources, healing, etc.
5. Giving requires discernment.
6. Giving often does more positive changes to the person who is giving than the person getting.
7. Giving is a form of obedience to God.
8. Giving is one of the main forms of preaching the Gospel.
9. Giving strengthens the church.
10. Giving is a way that we show our gratitude for what God has given us.
-This guide is courtesy of "HEALING FROM GOD .COM