ASTUTE FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA GROUP MANAGING DIRECTOR, MR ONASANYA SPEAKS ON THE TEN VITAL LAWS OF SAVING YOUR MONEY EFFECTIVELY
Special Motivational Report to Cerutti Media & Books inc.
According to an old Ghanaian proverbial saying: ‘We begin to be wise if we run out of money’
The issue of money management has always been a vital talk all over the world; it is an advice that many will do anything to get a great one
And not so long, erudite and seasoned banker, Mr. Stephen Olabisi Onasanya managing Director and group Chief executive officer of First bank, recently spoke on the vital art of managing your money; it was a very iconic message worth recording on the file of life
In our usual tradition, CERUTTI MEDIA & BOOKS Inc.hereby present you exclusive tips from the massive Mr. Oresanya’s life changing money tips of how to save effectively
· What is money? This is vital to define money
According to oxford dictionary, money is a current medium of exchange in the form of coins and banknotes; coins and banknotes collectively.
ONASANYA’S SAVINGS TIPS
· * Learn to manage money with total control of your life, for it is only the money you save that may save you at your later days
· *To manage your money effectively, you must know the very source of each and every single income and guide how you spend it
· * To win big in art of money savings, you must spend less than you earn
· *A wise man that want to learn to save his money, must always at all times have a current and savings account, and never ever dare to spend all the money in your accounts
· * You must know all you earn from all business you embark on or for any job you are into
· *You can never be a good saver of money if you lack attention to detail as regards how you spend your money
· *Keep records of all your money deposited, and never totally bank on statement from banks, learn to compare your record and that of your bank and at the end of every month you must Endeavor to compare notes
· * Save save and save till you are used to the art of saving anything that comes your way before yo spend it, so you can be addicted to the art of savings
· *You must not be afraid or shy to talk about your savings or money literacy, for talking about your money in life is as important as talking or taking care of your health or similar vital aspect of life, it must be a way of life and must be faced with all meticulous attention
· ONASANYA: A BRIEF PROFILE
· Stephen Olabisi Onasanya
· Mr. Stephen Olabisi Onasanya
Group Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer (GMD/CEO)
Stephen Olabisi Onasanya has over 23 years post qualification experience and until his appointment as GMD/CEO was Executive Director, Banking Operations & Services. Prior to joining the Board of FirstBank he was the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of First Pension Custodian Nigeria Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
Bisi started his banking career as Senior Accountant with Wema Bank in 1985. He joined FirstBank in 1994 as a Senior Manager and held several positions. He was Deputy General Manager and Group Head, Finance and Performance Management Department, as well as Coordinator, Century 2 Enterprise Transformation Project, before his appointment as MD/CEO of First Pension Custodian in 2005.
He holds an HND Upper Credit in Accountancy from Lagos State College of Science & Technology and is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria and an Associate Member of the Nigeria Institute of Taxation. He is also a Director of FBN Bank (UK) Limited and FBN Insurance Brokers Limited.