THE WEEKEND TALE OF 7 PHILOSOPHERS, BROUGHT TO YOU BY MASTERS GAS
· “One of the biggest problems we have in this country today is anger.
We are angry with each other; five governors who were at a ceremony with the President walked out on the President and formed the Angry People's Congress. When you are angry with the President, you join the APC, when you are angry with the governor, you join APC, there is too much anger in the land and we need to deal with it.”
* ‘Life all about making the right moves, FOR whatever we do we must realize that we are captains of our own identity. We live in prison of our own creation. That means we build our own problem and it only we that can set ourselves free’’
-STELLAR DAMASUS ABODERIN, SUPERSTAR DIVA AND BUSINESS LADY
· ‘I see not much that one can derive from much sleep, it has led many to poverty, many to failed dream, am not saying sleeping is evil, no, it is highly recommended, but for me, too much of it is not ideal, it can lead to bleak future, if I can catch a good sleep 1 am – 5 am , that is home and dry for me, I can use the other extra time for some constructive work, even meditating’’
-DR UCHE SAMPSON OGA, PRESIDENT MASTERS ENERGY
* ‘Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you never go any higher than you think. If you want to become successful you must think until it hurts.
--HON OLUSEGUN AGANGA, NIGERIA’S MINISTER OF TRADE AND INVESTMENT
· -STEVE JOBS, FOUNDER APPLE COMPUTERS‘’Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected’’
· ‘’The years of imprisonment hardened me.... Perhaps if you have been given a moment to hold back and wait for the next blow, your emotions wouldn't be blunted as they have been in my case. When it happens every day of your life, when that pain becomes a way of life, I no longer have the emotion of fear. ... There is no longer anything I can fear. There is nothing the government has not done to me. There isn't any pain I haven't known’
-WINNIE MANDELA, AFRICA FREEDOM FIGHTER.
· ‘The great see great things and call it great............. the weak see great thing and ignore, unworn to them, even our Creator, God love it when we appreciate his greatness, the land He built, the sea, the world etc’
-CERUTTI M. OSAGIE, STYLE ANALYST AND BEST SELLING WRITER
* Courtesy, MASTER ENERGY GROUP