FCMB WINS BIG IN LAGOS WITH CLASSIC ACCOUNT
SPECIAL BUSINESS SURVEY REPORT BY CERUTTI MEDIA
+234 7042631895, EMAIL: email@example.com
The power of aggressive and dynamic marketing came strongly alive penultimate week, in the ever bursting City of Ikeja, the nerve center of the Country, when face pace bank, First City Monumental Bank(FCMB) hit the city center
In a most dynamic move, the bank send several of their new staffs and intern to hit the streets, backed with their philosophy that most times you need to go to the customers home base rather than wait for them to come the bank
It paid off as the staffs under the bridge of Ikeja railway road succeeded in winning new customers that thee and then opened new account; CERUTTI MEDIA/Worldindustryleader that witnessed the proceedings was also carried away by the newly introduced CLASSIC ACCOUNT
*ENTER FCMB NEW CLASSIC
"Perfect to get you into the habit of saving"
The FCMB Classic Savings Account is a compact account that offers comprehensive and flexible banking services to all segments of consumers. The account was therefore designed to meet the need of Kiddies, Teenagers, Salary earners and individuals that desire personalized cherub.
Classic Savings Account Benefits
- Open with as low as N 5, 000
- 3rd party withdrawals over the counter of any FCMB branch(upon provision of one reference)
- Allows for the lodgment of clearing instruments (upon provision of one reference)
- Instant access to your money in all FCMB branches and over 9,000ATMs nationwide.
- Zero Commission on Turnover (COT)
- ATM/Debit Verve Card
- Free monthly electronic statements by e-mail
- Access to internet and mobile banking.
What do I require to open a Classic Savings Account?
You need to meet the following-
- A duly completed account opening package
- Two (2) passport photographs of each authorized signatory
- Proof of identification such as an Original passport, Driver’s License, National ID card, military and police ID cards (for sighting).
- A copy of a residence or work permit for foreign account holders is required.