CERUTTI MEDIA CORPORATE MAN OF THE WEEK. LOUIS IBE EMEFU: FCMB POINTMAN
Nigerian journalist penultimate week, were was honored with awards according to their works, like the saying goes “Hard work pays” this award goes to the delectable media duos both the print and the broadcast personalities whose reportage were found fair, 0bjective and precised.
The media nite out award took place at 10 degree event center billings way oregun ikeja at exactly 5:pm,hosted by Nollywood actress Benita Nzeribe and Nollywood actor Femi Adebayo thrilling the audience with their wonderful togetherness. The event has the presence grade list celebrities, but it was not only media that got accolades, others did
One of such was Louis Ibe Emefu, his bank was declared best bank of the year
We here, present Ibe as our corporate player of the week by CERUTTI MEDIA GROUP
IBE LOUIS EMEFU
· Motivated achiever who is recognized for combining excellence, integrity and innovation with best practices and disciplined attention in the achievement of immediate
and long term goals objectives.
· Goal-driven performer who has directed organizational assessment and capacity building to achieve improved performance in corporate communications, public/community relations, customer management and audience development while collaborating with cross-functional staff teams, senior management and consultants.
· Skilled researcher/media coordinator who has created and executed high-impact, multimedia marketing campaigns that consistently generated new revenue streams and achieved improved performance in targeted market segments.
· Proficient manager who has directed and managed professional, technical and support staff by conducting periodic training on insurance and banking (banc-assurance),customer service/conflict resolutions, sales and communication, community development and interpersonal-relations in the workplace while driving presentations to provide leads in business growth.
1. Central school owerri 1976-1982
2. Federal government college,okigwe 1982-1988
3. University of Lagos 1990-1994
4. Compute-Rite institute Lagos 1996
5. University of Lagos 1997-1998
· B.A. (Hon)English
· P.G.D.Data processing
· M.A. Literature in English
· M.sc.(Mass Communications, in-view)
· Certificate in Insurance
· Member, society for insurance research (SIR)
· Associate member, international inst. for strategic marketing (ISSM).
· Associate, chartered insurance institute of Nigeria (CIIN).
First city monument Bank (FCMB plc)
Position: Head, corporate affairs and media management.
DATE: March 2013-date
· Initiate , coordinate and supervise all public relations activities to oil the goodwill of the bank by managing the bank’s overall reputation to foster strong positive image by providing direction for strategic bank-wide communications
· Provide direct supervision to internal communications, public relations and media and CSR units of the bank
· Provide leadership support for the entire marketing and communication group
· Development and publication of annual report
· Kick-start and sustain a quarterly publication of the banks in-house journal and ensuring appropriate quality depth and relevance of information in the journal.
· Organize/co-ordinate all functions of the bank such as AGM.
Conclusion, IBE is an astute Public Relations man that knows his onion